Saturday, May 25, 2013

La Temporada de la Lluvia



I've really missed the rain.  It sprinkled once when I got here in January.  Otherwise, 99.9% of the days are blue sky and sunny.  I've never gone so long without a change in the weather.  It's so odd.

That trend was just broken last night.  It rained... hard.  I didn't go out cause it was getting dark, but now I'm regretting that decision.  I should've gotten soaked.  It was so great.  The street was flooded and I'm starting to think it was a great idea to find an apartment on the second floor of the building.

They tell me that the rainy season is starting and to be honest, I'm excited to see a change in the weather.  Though with lots of flooding, I may be needing new shoes sooner than expected.   
Dancer Adam Cooper as Don Lockwood in Singin' in the Rain at the Palace Theatre

No comments: