Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Farmacia Guadalajara
Ok, just a quick blog. Instead of
going all the way to Wal-Mart (about a 20 minute walk), I decided to go to the
Farmacia Guadalajara (similar to a Walgreens). I could see it from my rooftop so I knew it couldn’t be that far. I got home today and set out for the walk to
the Farmacia.… 3 minutes later, I arrive. #1 How great is it that I live that close to
some groceries?! #2 No, I do NOT have to
haul a gallon of milk for 20 minutes anymore.
Need I say more? Ok, maybe just a
little bit more. I will say, it has a
limited variety which means no black beans, no good whole wheat bread nor any
good choices of fruit. So, I’m sure I’ll
have to hike out to Wal-Mart still, but at least I don’t have to haul a ton of
heavy stuff out and can easily run to the store to grab any missing items. Awesome discovery #56. The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment