Monday, February 11, 2013

Un Bano Util


I finally got a sliding door installed for the bathroom shower!  It looks pretty good and I’m excited to not have to fiddle around with a curtain anymore.  However, they did install it pretty close to the toilet.  Which I find rather funny… not sure why… but every time I think about going to the bathroom, I think about how I’m squished up against that shower door.  I’m sure I’ll get used to it, but for now it just makes me chuckle.

Meanwhile, I was able to finally use Drano on the shower drain and it worked like a charm.  So now I don’t have to shower in a puddle which is a great improvement… since there really wasn’t room for a puddle anyway (as there barely a lip in the floor to stop it from overflowing out the bathroom door).

The last thing I really need for a functioning bathroom is water.  The pump that I mentioned in previous blogs is still out of commission.  Luckily the guys who came to try and fix it hauled some water up to the tank for me.  But at best, it will last me another day. :(  I hope they come fix it soon.

No comments: