Thursday, June 13, 2013
Beechos
I don't think there's anything more disturbing than unplugging a drain and seeing a couple cockroaches just underneath. I don't know why, but it grosses me out that my hands were that close to them even though they were on the other side of the drain cover. Anyway, one freaked out and started running around the wash board. I took off my sandal and tried to kill it. It took 6-7 times before I finally hit it. Keep in mind my cockroach killing is not silent. I sound like an african safari documentary in which a hyena is killing a pig. Every time I finally get rid of the cockroach, I sometimes wonder what my neighbors must think I'm doing. Oh and I still get shivers every time I think about it. I don't think I'll ever get used to killing cockroaches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can TOTALLY imagine this, haha!
Post a Comment