Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Internet
After weeks of half giving up and then calling another company and then that company never calling me back, I've been convinced that I will never have internet at home. Finally, a friend tells me he has a friend that works in contracts at Telecable and that she was able to delete the debt that was hindering me from getting internet. So, I went in and it was super easy. They asked for my passport and I signed up. I was surprised they didn't even ask for an electric bill or anything to prove that I live there. Easy as pie when there's no prior outstanding debt against the apartment. They should be calling within the week to make an appointment for install and then I'll be set! Yay! I'll be halfway to normal!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! Be sure and let me know when you are online
Excited. Mom
Post a Comment